Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The accident in the Science lab.

Who has no idea what happened in the Science lab? I'm sure all of you know!

Samuel Ong was basically being a bastard, since he was acting all cool and whatever. I have no idea why the hell he was at our table in the first place.

TAKE ONE.

Firstly, he put the lead sulphide in a test tube, while I, the innocent, heated it. The thing blew up! Can you imagine? And it gave a hole in my pencil box.



See that damn hole? And the plastic on the zipper has melted a bit, too. It must have been pretty hot for the thing to burn its way through.

TAKE TWO.

I didn't want to continue the experiment already but he insisted. So, fine, this time, boiling tube with calcium carbonate. I scooted away from him as far as I could, but he asked me to hold the stupid tube.

"Nothing will happen! If anything happens, I take responsibility!" That's what he said.

But mana I tau, after 2 seconds of holding it, it exploded.

Not again! How could it beeee! I know its not really Samuel's fault for the stuff that keeps blowing up, but I just wanted to blame someone, you know me lah. Very shocked you know.

Anyway moral of the today's Science lesson:
NEVER TRUST SAMUEL ONG.

I just have no idea how come the boiling tube could explode. After all, its a boiling tube, not a test tube. I think that mystery will remain unsolved forever!

Signing off,
Anne. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment